30/03/2020 0 Comments
Coronavirus Update - March 2020
Now and always, the health and safety of our clients and employees is our top priority. Sunbelt Wellness Institute remains committed to delivering the highest quality of care and are living that commitment more than ever in these uncertain times.
Our group, along with Sunbelt Anesthesia Services, has been monitoring this ongoing situation with extreme diligence and working with the recommendations of the CDC, state, and local officials to ensure we’re doing all we can to keep our clients and employees safe.
- Conduct employee wellness screening before permitting interactions with patients
- Wipe down equipment and rooms where any patient contact has occurred utilizing sterilization techniques
- Supply hand sanitizer for employees and guests
- Require employee hand washing upon entry and exit from each patient treatment station
- Utilize policies and procedures developed by a panel of professionals dedicated to establishing the highest standard of patient care
We are currently taking additional precautions, including:
- Increased sanitization of high-traffic areas
- Elevated frequency of employee personal hygiene requirements
- Screening patients prior to treatment for elevation in temperature and symptoms associated with COVID-19
- Established an internal task force to monitor and provide guidance on day-to-day operations
Finally, if you are scheduled to receive treatment this week, we look forward to greeting you and delivering this groundbreaking treatment with Ketamine Infusion Therapy. We want to reassure you that we are taking all of the necessary steps to provide care in the safest way possible. If you need to reschedule for any reason, please call 904.328.6749 and we will be there to help.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out.
Director - Sunbelt Wellness Institute